Kishoreganj Eye Hospital operated by a non-government organization named Nari Uddug Kendra (NUK) is well established and reputed modern eye hospital which is working for eradicating the avoidable blindness from Bangladesh and as well as to meet up the VISION-2020 goal of WHO. Kishoreganj Eye Hospital here noticed to recruit for the Post of Senior Accounts Officer as full-time basis.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.Overall responsible for Accounts & Finance.
- Execute the financial strategy of the company
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.To carry out any other assignment given by the company or immediate superior.
- Submit a report on monthly basis about the sales, production and stock.
- Monitoring of all the necessary paperwork by all departments.
- Responsible for overall Accounts & Finance related mater in plant.
- Others task assign by the departmental head / management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- Skills Required: Accounting and Finance
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Real Estate
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good Command in Excel and Word.
- Applicant must have work experience & sound working capacity on Tally Software.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Have mentality to work in stress & long hours.
- Good computer knowledge must be required (with tally software).
- According to Company Policy